BBL

BBL

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving Dinner


Yes... Thanksgiving is over...but I wanna blog about my dinner anyway...
I planned on keeping it short n sweet... and cook only two dishes. However, my sis slipped up and told me that my mom wasn't gonna make our veggie "turkey" which is like... our tradition! So I called my mom and this lady talkin some she wasn't gonna make it and that she was just "gonna cut up the veggie meat and put it in a dish" -_- . Needless to say...she threw me for a loop considering this was Wednesday night. I was one the verge of not cooking anything. But finally I was like fine I'll make it. So I ended up making the "turkey"... and basically the whole dinner minus two things. So here is my "turkey"

Dinner Roast & Turkey Roll

Turkey roll cut up

Rollin out the dough for the skin...

Smilez!

Dinner roast and stuffing


......

Me attaching the "legs" & "wings"

Before its cooked

Fresh out the over...

Buttered up...

"Turkey", mac & cheese, potato salad, candy yams, cranberry sauce & greens...

So good if I should say so myself!

Live. Laugh. Smile. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment