BBL

BBL

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The prayers go up... and Blessings come down...


I remember my mom always saying that we need to write down all the blessing and things we are thankful for as a memorial so as we look back we can see how much God has blessed us. Because so often our list of prayer requests is a mile LONG but our praises and thanks are few and far between.

Last week while writing 25 things I'm Thankful for...it literally took me forever to come up with 25 things (out - freaking- rageous!). And the sad thing is I know I know a lot has happened in the last 12 months for me to be thankful for.

Anyway about a month ago I picked up this cute notebook from Ross and decided to start a prayer/ praise journal... I have several goals for this pray journal:
  1. Fill it with pray requests and praises to answered requests. And just blessing in general
  2. Eventually have my blessing/ praises be longer than my requests or at least equal
  3. To strength and increase my pray life
  4. A year from now be able to read back through & see the many answered prayers and blessings
My lil pray book!...

Live. Laugh. Smile. Enjoy

2 comments: