BBL

BBL

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

25 Things I'm Thankful For


  1. My Mom
  2. My Sister (if you don't know her.. you're missing out)
  3. The two goons (my little brothers)
  4. My friends ( new and old)
  5. The fact I've been with my job over a year and still have one
  6. My new SUV
  7. My health and right mind
  8. Being able to travel to all the places I've been to this year
  9. Safety and protection ( the car accidents I've been in this year has just been ridiculous. The pic to the right was actually taken moments before an accident )
  10. The hope for seeing my daddy again one day
  11. The love and support from people that are in my life
  12. The little things in life that make me smile, laugh, and happy
  13. All the good memories of 2010 thus far ( still have a couple weeks to make some good memories for 10')
  14. The trials, woes, FML's and problems I have faced this year to help make me a better person
  15. That God's has spared my brother A's life when he has severe asthma attacks this year
  16. That I lived to see my 26th birthday (almost didn't make that one)
  17. For waking up this morning
  18. While driving on a suspended license I didn't get pulled over so I didn't end up in jail or have my license suspended a WHOLE year
  19. That I know how to cook ( I think I'm starting to enjoy cooking a little more. I like the multitasking challenge of cooking * shrugs*)
  20. That my dad taught me a little something about construction ( He'd be proud of the projects we did this year without him)
  21. I'm thankful for the life I live
  22. That thanksgiving is tomorrow and I'll be spending it will friends and family
  23. For my bed
  24. That its all most Christmas!! ( I can't wait, Christmas is hands down my favorite holidays)
  25. Even though tomorrow isn't promised... I'm thankful for the possibility of the future and the people, places, plans and goals my future might hold
Live. Laugh. Smile. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment