BBL

BBL

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How I spent MY weekend

I don't know you spent this past weekend... but me and The Other One spent it doing back breaking work... we worked like child laborers from sun up to sun down, we were dupped, suckered, tricked into busting up my kitchen floor for my mom.

My... "God Brother" came to do our kitchen floor for my mom, and while sitting at the table sabbath he said "you guys are gonna be my assistants" my sis and I were like "We know" (living with our mom its already a given). Little did he know the truth to his statement. He figured he'd pop the floor up and my sis and I would come behind and clean up after him... *blank stare* No... no... It took all three of us to get that floor up, taking up our saturday night and ALL day sunday. Needless to say monday morning we were all DONE. And we are only at phase 1, but the hard part is over.


Cutting up the floor in small squares...

There is a person in there... you just cant see him...

Bout to die of dust inhalation

I pretty much lived on this floor -_-

too THROUGH!

... tell me something is not wrong with her lol...


poor girl spent TWO hours in that spot. But she conquered!

Finally DONE

*Finished pics to follow*

Live. Laugh. Smile. Enjoy



No comments:

Post a Comment