BBL

BBL

Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Second Fav goes to....

Thanksgiving is next week and it has to be my second favorite holiday. I think its just a great time of year... the decorations, planning a menu, having good fellowship with family and friends.. and just that it is the beginning of the holiday festivities and spirit.

Having a huge Thanksgiving dinner and inviting over those who don't have family or because of circumstances won't be with their family over for dinner is one of the few traditions my family has. Sometimes we aren't quite sure who will show up because we extend invitations to whomever. At this juncture I'd rather spend my Thanksgiving hosting a dinner than be some place else.

I'm thankful for the time spent with friends and family and for the opportunity to be someones "family" for the day. And for a house big enough to house guest. So basically I can't wait till next Thursday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment