BBL

BBL

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Welcome to New York!!

I spent the weekend in NYC for one of my girls birthday. I'm not gonna lie there were some rough spots and tension lol. But we got over it and are still friends and still love each other at the end of the day. Over all though I had a GOOD weekend. I saw several friends and one of my accounting buddies from Oakwood (That's OU! that's for you Jered lol ), eat good, froze my butt off, didn't sleep much, danced the night away, and had some good jokes and over all just a good time. And of course it was good to see my friends again. What I learned over the weekend is this..
  • Jersey is NO JOKE when it comes to tolls... I spent 40 bucks just on tolls Friday. I knew there would be tolls hence my visit to the ATM but I didn't expect that!
  • I need a plan! ( I already knew that... but it was reinforced) If we deviate from the plan or it doesn't go exactly according to plan I'm ok with that. But prolonged periods of nothing, confusion and unknown tries my patience and pushes my limits.
  • I ain't nobodies punk...but driving in New York was trying to test my gansta! Yea I had my GPS but there were still moments I had to rely on my deductive reasoning.
  • Big city life is not for me... at least to live in full time.
  • My friends live too far away.
  • I felt like I was gonna die or get in accident a few times. (Shout out to the man that almost cause us to wrecked my car and said " what?! I was driving straight! <--- joke of the night)
  • There are a few other things... but I'm gonna keep those thoughts to myself...

Friday driving around the city...

On the way to church

Me and my main chick in the back ground

Headed out Saturday evening
(looking at my pics, I realized I have no pics of me without my coat on smh. Fail.)

Anyway shout out to my friends (old and new) who made my weekend GREAT! Can't wait to see you guys again! So till next time!

Live. Love. Smile. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment