BBL

BBL

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Proposal, Proposal

The other night I was on the phone with a friend of mine. Somewhere during the course of the conversation the act of proposing came up, specifically lame, non-thought out, seemingly spare of the moment proposals. The jest of the conversation was that (and this came from a man...not me...) a man should put thought and effort into his proposal. And quite honestly I agree. A proposals presentation is HIGHLY important and should be carefully thought out. It's not necessarily that it be over the top... some of the best things and memories are simple yet beautiful, but it should definitely be something special to the two of you. If the Lords sees fit I ever get engaged... The girl in me would like something I didn't expect, well thought out, special, nice photo opt, and just one of the most memorable experiences of my life.

Anyway, after my conversation I remembered this proposal slide show I had receive in an email a LONG time ago. So this morning I searched my email and found it!

It's the story of Robert Gray and Keshia Williams... there a whole love story behind this proposal but I'm not gonna get into all that. Google them. However, According to one source to pull it all off he had:

10 Hotel rooms
50 friends and family there
400 Red and White roses
300 votive candles
12 24 caret gold- dipped roses
2 bottles of champagne
and 8 hrs to pull off

Disclaimer: I'm not saying each and every proposal should go down like this (or that I expect mine to happen like this)... it was just something I liked and remembered after all these years and decided to share.

Video shows after you click the link...

www.photosbyknight.com/gray

Live. Laugh. Smile. Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. That's just it..... i promise that the man that proposes to you will have only started to think about it after he decided you were a suitable life partner. Women on the contrary have been thinking/dreaming about marriage and all it's trimmings for years. It's almost impossible to live up to expectations like that. fortunately for me i thrive under pressure. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete