BBL

BBL

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Rascal Flatts = Amazing

I have no shame admitting that I am a country fan... and that I'm a huge Rascal Flatts fan. I listen to country music with the same enthusiasm that I listen to gospel, hip hip, R&B or whatever else I like. Rascal Flatts was the first country music group I really liked so I've wanted to attend one of their concerts for a while. A couple of months ago I looked up their tour dates and when I found that they were going to be in the area... I had to go! So I decided to go for my birthday.

Arriving at the Giant Statiam in Hershey, PA was interesting... I know people must of thought we were at the wrong concert because I didn't see any other black people except those I was with.

The opening acts were good... but Rascal Flatts was great!!!


Hunter Hayes

Lyd, Omoleye, & me

Thanks for coming guys!!

Sara Evans

The crowd

Our view of the stage

Me
The drummer ( he was gettin it!)

Opening song

Rascal Flatts

Jay & Jon Don

Joe Don 
Jay


 Me about the time I "passed out on the floor in contentment"... figuratively of course 

I was on the edge of my seat the whole night. I kept thinking these folks around me are probably like "wow this girl is jamming" and "how does this black girl know ALL the words?!" When I say Racal Flatts is like my favorite group.... believe me people! Anyway... it was definitely a great night and I'm glad a went.  Happy to me from me!!!

One of their songs I caught on tape that nights 


P.S. If you like Rascal Flatts and have the opportunity to see them in concert....GO!

Live. Love. Smile. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment