BBL

BBL

Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 1: 31 Day Reset

It's a new year with many new and great things in store! One of the things that I will begin the new year with is the 31 Day Reset Challenge. For the next 31 days I'm going to be blogging on this challenge (if I can keep my focus -______- cuz you know I get sidetracked sometimes). I'm hoping that it will challenge, enlighten and reveal some thing to me about myself I might not have realized before. Day one asks us to select a notebook, personal mantra, and theme song.



Notebook
I chose a notebook that I just bought that hasn't been written in yet, and one of the sections will be dedicated to this challenge.


Personal Mantra 
(I chose two become I really liked them both.)

"Success doesn't come to you...you go to it" ~Marva Collins
"You are the designer of your destiny; you are the author of your story." Lisa Nichols



Theme Song: 
I really like this song and it has been a constant in my playlist for a good month now. 


I chose this song because there needs to be less KP and more Jesus. I want people to see not just me but Jesus. It also reminds me that I need Jesus each and every day. 


Live. Love. Smile. Enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment