BBL

BBL

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day 5: 31 Day Reset

Todays challenge was to rate the 10 values from 1- 10 by asking yourself how am I current living out my values. Then list three actions you currently are or should be taking to fulfill that value in your life.



Respect - Respect others thoughts and opinions, living upright and true to myself, and treating others well.

Love - Learning how to better love people by understanding, identifying and speaking their love language.

Integrity - Being truthful, honest, standing firming to my beliefs, principles and morals.

Personal Relationship with Christ - Spending each morning with Him, developing a stronger prayer life and digging deeper in my personal time with Him.

Loyalty- Being there when needed, trustworthiness, and a being a person of one's word.

Confidence - Being strong yet not afraid to show weakness, overcoming apprehensions involving speaking to and engaging with new people and certain individuals. Speaking up more in environments that are outside of my comfort zone.

Family - Being more supportive, kind, and speak to each family member in their love language.

Happiness - Doing what makes me happy and laughing, keeping God first, not listening to other's negativity.

Poise: Not letting my (pissed off) emotions get the best of me in moments of anger, always speaking like a lady and carrying myself like a woman in all circumstance and not stooping to other's foolish levels.

Kindness:  Speak in loving/ nice tones, changing my behavior in how I interact with certain people and going out of my way to do small things for people.

Live. Love. Smile Enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment