BBL

BBL

Sunday, January 8, 2012

2012 Goals...

It's a new year with many ups and downs, laughs and tears, joys and disappointments in store for me. Who knows what this year holds but I'm looking forward to what the future has to offer. I pray and hope that within the next year I become a better woman and the woman God would have me be.

I'm not one to set resolutions for the year but I do like to set goals. I don't have many goals for this year and some are a repeat from last year. I've also put down some things I want to do/happen during the year that aren't necessarily goals but definitely things I hope to accomplish this coming year.

2012 Goals/ To Do 
  • Be diligent with monthly budgeting and Mint 
  • Be healthier - exercising and eating right 
  • Read More - A book a month for personal reading (I feel thats...realistic... o_o) 
  • Pick and read one Conflict of Ages book to be read between now and June with a second book being selected between July and Dec (Its been my desire to read the whole series for over a year but haven't) 

  • Do a 5k run (1. I need to find one and 2. I need to find someone to do it with me.... ) 
  • Take a Motocycle class 
  • Go on a hot air ballon ride 
  • Do a photo shoot with The Fam 
  • Reach 100 blog posts 
Lets Get It!!! 
Live. Love. Smile. Enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment