BBL

BBL

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day 7: 31 Day Reset

Day 7 is to create a life plan. The plan should be your vision for each of the 7 areas of your life. Be specific and think big.  Once that portion is done then take the key points and extend them from the wheel that lists you as the center and the 7 areas around you that is shown below.


Lifestyle 
Have church, social life, home, job and family in close proximity to one another
Living on my own
Throw dinner parties 

Work 
Branching out and finding my niche 
Go into business for for myself
Start an accounting business with two of my friends 

Education 
Taking classing to further my knowledge in the business world 
Study for and take the CPA exam  
Read a book a month 

Finance 
Get out of student loan debt within 5 years
Increase my portfolio 
Have an emergency fund for 6months worth of expenses. 
Be able to travel at leisure whenever I want

Health 
Be fit, eat healthy and exercise regularly 

Family 
Be closer with each family member
Keep in contact with extended family through texts/calls 

Relationships 
Establish more meaning relationship with people in my life 
Be in a committed romantic relationship 


Live. Love. Smile. Enjoy 

No comments:

Post a Comment