BBL

BBL

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 8: 31 Day Reset

Day 8 calls for reflection on the past week. 

Reflect 

I think the most important exercise this week was creating a personal mission statement for myself. Having a mission statement for an organization is important but you don't necessarily think its important in your individual life. It helped me see where I am and who I want to be and how I want to act. 

My favorite was the finished personal mission statement but also writing a personal love letter to myself. Often you affirm other people and express what you love about them, but rarely do we take the time to make a conscience effort to say what we love about ourselves in an affirming manor. 

I struggled the most with identifying my values because it was challenging to come up with words that are classified as values that I admire. 

All in all this challenge has been insightful thus far. It's challenged me to think about things in a different way. 

Live. Love. Smile. Enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment