BBL

BBL

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 6: 31 Day Reset

Today's assignment consisted of taking your values plus values in action and coming up with a personal mission statement for yourself, which should serve to help with making decisions from this point forward. Also, as you change, your mission statement chances as well.


My Mission Statement

I value loving those around me and continuing to improve my behavior to treat each person I come in contact with kindness and respect. Having integrity and the firmness  to hold true to my beliefs, principles, and morals. Being a confident woman who isn't afraid to show weakness and where she is wrong. While maintaining the poise and dignity of a godly woman, continually growing in my personal relationship with God.


(This exercise was really good, it forced me to sit down and do something thinking. I can definitely see it being useful as I move forward in life.)

Live. Love. Smile. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment