BBL

BBL

Saturday, January 7, 2012

2011 In Picture Review

2011 had many special memories, from birthdays, graduations, travels, weddings and spending time with family... all in all, I'd say it was a great year. I picked a few highlighted memories of my year to share.

My twin buying an iPod for my birthday!! 
This has been my girl for the past 20 (yes 20!) years.

My sis and me, after reaching the top of the mountain
(Hadn't climbed up there in years) 

First time I heard my brother sing (proud moment for me) 

Brothers being baptized 

My brother's Graduations! 
(my dad would have been proud) 

First night in Korea 
(Don't ask what I'm doing) 

Korea. Traditional + Modern 

Us and our main tour guides in Korea 
(we were at a Cafe that also has fish to clean your feet... interesting experience.) 

Korean restaurant. This was one of my favorite meals actually.

Typical "what the hell is this?" face
(I was forces to eat a Lara Bar while there, it's the most 
health, dense bar in life!) 

In the radio studio watching a live show.

The Fam... Our last moments in Korea 

This pic appeals to my inner goon, judge me.

The Bestie and Me 

The Roomies at our annual BBQ 
Love these girls and the times we can get together. 

OU friends for life 

Road trip to Toronto with the fellas 
GOOD TIME... Jokes for DAYS. 

Nothing like your family. It's always nice to see my cousins :) 

Grand Central Station in NY, if you talk in the corner
the person standing in the opposite corner will hear you
(I saw it in a movie, as usual my friends that I was crazy*shrugs* but it worked!!) 

 Got to see my Bestest Buddy ever this year! 

 Threw my mom a surprise birthday dinner. 

 My friends the night before their wedding #BlackLove

 Being a bridesmaid to this union was definitely a highlight for me. 

 Family. Love them much. 

 The Fam. 
It was great spending Christmas together and it being just us.  
(we are all adults... but this is the kids table, I just.... -____-) 

 The Fam, Parent Edition 

Yours Truly ;) 

Even though 2011 had many great moments I'm looking forward to the many different experiences 2012 has to offer. Even though struggles come along, each year gets better in its own way. 

Live. Love. Smile. Enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment