BBL

BBL

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 3: 31 Day Reset


Step 1:

Write yourself an inspiring letter about how your life will be improved in the next 30 days. Use the outline below for your letter (or the worksheet in the workbook) or just freestyle your own!
Dear future [your name here],
Congrats on all the progress you’ve made so far! Now you have even more to be grateful for in each area of your life, including :
Lifestyle: You love . . .
Work: You love . . .
Education: You love . . .
Finances: You love . . .
Health: You love . . .
Family: You love . . .
Relationships: You love . . .
Your life is so much better now and it’s all because of your hard work.  Keep it up!
[your name here]

Step 2:

Next, type and paste your letter into futureme.org, a site that allows you to write a letter to be emailed to youself at a later date. Set your letter to be sent to you exactly 30 days (or more) from now as a reminder to check in on your progress after the challenge. 



I'm in the mist of writing my letter to my self. At first I thought it would be difficult, but once I got started it was actually pretty easy to write a love letter to myself. Maybe I'll share it at a later date...


Live. Love. Smile. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome :) Once I got into my letter I wanted to keep that thing to myself. I can't wait to read it again wheneeeeeever I finish the challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete