BBL

BBL

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I Should Know This By 30 huh?....

I ran across this a while back or something very similar and thought it was sorta interesting. Anyway, I saw it again today and thought why not... I still have a couple of years before I hit 30 but here is what I fared on this list of things a women should know 


1. Hard-boil an egg  - ummm nope. I don't even eat eggs .

2. Diplomatically tell Mom to butt out - lol I don't know about diplomatically... but I've definitely told her its not her business.

3. Ace a job interview - Yes

4. Ask a man out -  No 

5. Send a thoughtful thank-you note - Yes

6. Listen to a friend in need - Yes

7. Ask for help - Yes

8. Effectively end an unhealthy relationship (romantic or platonic in nature) - Yes

9. Beautifully wrap a gift - I don't know about "beautifully" but I think I'm pretty decent at wrapping gifts.

10. Say “no” gracefully - lol I'm probably not always graceful but I don't have a problem saying no.

11. Whip up a great dinner with the five items in her fridge - Umm not sure... I probably could tho, I'd like to think so anyway.

12. Forget pleasing him, by 30 a woman should be able to tell her man exactly how to please her - *skips question *

13. Sew a button - Yes

14. Mix a kick-ass cocktail - No. I don't drink.

15. Take off her bra without removing her shirt - lol Yep, off or on.

16. Apply lip gloss in the dark - Yes

17. Balance her checkbook - Yes. I know how but I don't do it.

18. Create a budget - Yes. I have one.... and I try to follow it. Sometimes more successfully than others.

19. Find the best deal - The best? I'm not sure... good ones? Yes.

20. Negotiate a salary and/or pay raise - No. My negotiation skills suck -____-.

21. Read a map - Yes. I've very directional...But I guess that has nothing to do with reading a map *shrugs*.

22. Hail a cab - Ummm I watch enough movies I could probably do it. But cabs really aren't a part of my life.

23. Say something in French just for the hell of it - No

24. Apologize when she’s wrong - Yes. I will feel bad if I don't.


25. Dress for her body type - Yes

26. Change a flat (or know whom to call to come change it) - Yes... I can change my own tire.

27. Spot a fake (handbag, diamond, potential friend …) - Spot?.... people usually... material things...IDK 

28. Feign interest - yea... I'm pretty sure I suck at that.

29. Know what to tip on a $25 dinner bill - No... that's what my phone is for, but  I assume somewhere around $3.

30. Hold a baby - Yes

Live. Love. Smile. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment