BBL

BBL

Monday, March 28, 2011

Ms. Joy

I'm a little very  late posting this but this past weekend was my god sister's birthday. I've known this girl since she was born... literally.  She has become quite the young lady and I am very proud of her and what she is doing with her life. She and my sister are like two CRAZY peas in a pod when they get together smh. But I love them both dearly. I really couldn't ask for a better god sister than her. 
Happy Belated Birthday Candace!!!
 Getting ready for that after church hike 
Typical Lyd and Candace  
god siblings 
 Lyd looks mad sneaky right here


Love you much and I'm so proud of you!

Live. Love. Smile. Enjoy. 

2 comments:

  1. AWWW WOW!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH KIKI!! mucho amor <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. these photos are so cute! happy birthday to her :)

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete