BBL

BBL

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Potato Salad Craving


I'm sure I've stated on here I don't like to cook...but I can.
I might have also stated that I think it might be my new hobby... 
but the jury is still out on that declaration.


But a girls gotta eat.
The other day I woke up and had a craving for potato salad
so I set out a few tweets and bbms for ideas and came up 
with this... random... meal. 

Potatoes waiting to be cooked
Dry ingredients for cornbread
plus wet ingredients 
mixing...
mixed...
read to cook! 

Pause: so I don't know what I thinking cuz  I didn't
take a pick of the finished product smh 
and just so u know... this cornbread was
wonderful.

I wonder what they say about cornbread making you
get a fatty is true cuz I ate half the pan myself....

cubed potatoes, celery, olives for potato salad

Pause: I'm slacking with life cuz I didn't take 
a pic of the finished potato salad either -_-

Grillers sauteed with onions and bell peppers

My random meal:

BBQ baked beans, potato salad, some pasta 
veggie thing, BBQ grillers & cornbread

Live. Love. Smile. Enjoy 

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy to hear this is a new hobby...GLORY HALLELUJAH!!!

    More importantly, where's my plate?!?

    ReplyDelete