BBL

BBL

Monday, March 28, 2011

Hakuna Matata

So I officially crossed off one of the things I wanted to do in 2011. Over the weekend I went to New York to see the Lion King on Broadway. I was a little nervous about it because I didn't know what to expect. One of my girls had seen it and said it was "AMAZING". Needless to say it was pretty amazing (and that is saying a LOT for me because everything is either "good","ok" or "it was fine" words like "amazing" and "great" rarely come out my mouth). By the way... Timon has to be my fav character from the lion king and I guess Pumbaa too, their interaction is too funny to me. Anyway, I've already decided Wicked (kinda like a prequel to the Wizard of Oz) will be the next one I see.

I feel like broadway is one of those things everyone should experience at least once.



*on a random side note*
I could NOT live in NY.... it's WAY to cold for me I'm not down for that foolishness! Its "springs" but I swear it felt like the dead of winter. You can miss me with that  weather.

Oh... and I finally saw and walked around Times Squares which is something I've wanted to see for a while now... so that was pretty cool.

Live. Love. Smile. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment