BBL

BBL

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hello Weekend!!

So... the weekend is here again! (for me anyway). Other than errands tomorrow, I have no plans.... but somewhere between now and tomorrow I hope to come up with some. I realize these days even thought I have three day weekends, my real weekend consists of whatever I do on Saturday(smh... the life I live). I debated cutting (trimming for those of you who have mild heart attacks  whenever I mention my hair & scissors -__-) but I think I'll wait till next weekend. I'm seriously thinking about adding layers to my hair cuz I'm getting bored with it again. Anyway, maybe I'll go for a hike on sabbath or alter this skirt I picked up from the thrift store I've been wanting to work on the last couple of weeks or catch a movie, or cook something who knows. I'm sure it will be eventful in some capacity. Anyway... I'm off to start my weekend!

Taking pics of myself
=
the product of being bored last night after I did my hair..


There aren't enough days in the weekend.  ~Rod Schmidt

Live. Love. Smile. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment