BBL

BBL

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sequins and Tulle...

Saturday night was my family reunion banquet. The banquet was themed in the 70's & 80's. My mom had mentioned this a couple times leading up the reunion... But what to wear was the furthest thing from my mind.

Friday morning I woke and was totally confused about what to wear and to pack for the weekend (I hate last minute packing I always forget something or realize I could have done something better/different). Anyway, it got to the point I was just trying random stuff on. Remember this dress that I refuse to wear out?  I ended up trying it on just for the heck of it. Then I decided its the 80's... you can't go wrong with sequence and a top that hangs off the shoulder. Then I seemed to think a bunch of tulle would be appropriate as well... LOL smh 



Smile! 









My cousin said I looked like something and that jumped out of Teen Wolf. LOL!! :/ lol Is that good or bad? I don't really know what that means.... *shrugs*


Live. Love. Smile. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. its actually "sequins" not "sequence"...lol..:)

    ReplyDelete