BBL

BBL

Monday, August 29, 2011

Lydia...My sister...

Yesterday was my sisters birthday. Her original birthday plans got canceled due to Irene. But it turned out to be good nonetheless. We went out to the movies with friends, then everyone came over to our house for a sleepover. Late night, taboo, and brunch pretty sums up the day.

I'm so thankful that my sister has reached another year of life. She is one of the nicest people you will meet, funny, and probably my #1 fan and most loyal subject. Crazy as she is...I love her very much!

When we first started living together in collage
Playing around on the computer

Sabbath dinner at my nephew's bday

Chillin 
Smile!!

Our brothers Graduation for church 

Also at our brothers graduation
(pre blow up when everyone was still happy lol) 

Us and our grandpa 
My sister recently ran across this photo
& made it go public smh. 
Anyway... this is a pic of us when we were younger lol. 


I wish you a great year Lyd! 

Live. Love. Smile. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment