BBL

BBL

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Highlights...Lowlights

 Great:

  • Got my phone back!!! 
  • Going to American Tap Room for dinner. I was starving OMG! Their veggie burger and the  ambiance there was pretty good.
  • Thankful I'm alive after the earthquake. My mother tracked me down to my last known associate to check on me and see if I was ok. Even though she had just missed me, she knew I was fine.
  • My brother is now a college student! 
  • Hanging out with my sibling today. Funny characters smh lol


Not so great:

  • Starting the week out phoneless.
  • Hearing others have sex through the walls of my hotel -____-. And before you say I am green with jealously and bitter... I assure you I'm not. Yo! Do you! Get yours! I just don't want to hear you moaning and thrusting at 1am! It's just too much when I'm trying to go to sleep. #imjustsaying
  • Dude at verizon accidentally canceling my unlimited data package. Altho he said he would get it back for me... we shall see about that. 
  • My hair turned out horrible this week. I know what works best for my hair...I don't know why I deviate from the path smh. My mom asked me tonight... "did you do your hair this week?" Me: -_________- "yes I did. You just can't tell"


Anyway thats just a few highlights and lowlights from my week.


 I'd JUST finished my hair & I had to put it up cuz it was horrid!

My sister says this is a typical face I make... But I don't know about that...
I don't really like the face I'm making to be honest. 

Live. Love. Smile. Enjoy 

1 comment: