BBL

BBL

Friday, August 26, 2011

Estelle...

I last week I went out with a group of friends so see Estelle preform. I'll be honest... I'm not a big fan of Estelle, she just doesn't do it for me as an artist. And yet... I went and found myself waiting for... what... 2 hours or so for her to come out? She was full of energy and pretty funny. She seems like a down a** chick that is down for the get down and cool to hang with. I must admit, I really enjoyed her set minus one ballad that was just....

(my pictures from the night aren't good at all! But I tried to capture a few pictures...

On the way to see Estelle 

 Highlights form the night:
  • Meeting new people and hang with old friends
  • Being super close to the front. 
  • Seeing a one woman on the turntables? DJ'ing?... I don't know.... whatever you call it!! 
 Tiga from the Big Tiga Morning Show 

 Estelle 

 I seriously need these shoes in my life! 





 It was nice to see a woman doing this!

He was just cute * shrugs* 

 Friends!!
(I look all types of rough tho...) 



Lowlights form the night:
  • Standing in 4 inch heels for a least a good solid hour before I ended up taking off my shoes! Talk about your feet killing! Thats what I getting for listening to the Bestie. -__- That is also the precise reason I don't wear heels when I go out like that. 
  • All the baggage, an umbrella and a purse, I had was just too much. When I got out my motto is "if I can't put it in my pockets or on my person I'm not taking it".
  This is not what I planned to wear that night...
But it's not a bad creation from the items I had in my carry on.
(I couldn't hang in those shoes all night tho) 

Me and the Bestie... 
I just wanted to go home at this point!

Live. Love. Smile. Enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment