BBL

BBL

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas is to me...

I heart Christmas! Its one if my favorite times of year. The decorations, the Christmas tree, shopping for gifts, the general merry spirit. For some reason I wasn't in the mood to put up the Christmas tree this year *shrugs*, regardless tho it was a good one. In our household we open gifts Christmas eve... so shortly before sunset we gathered to open gifts. I really like the gifts I bought for my family and I think they did too! (I know Christmas is about giving but we gonna have to work on the gifts my brothers give cuz.....#icant. But hey... its the thought that counts :)

My sis cook enchiladas (our newest thing), the bestie came over, we went to a some Christmas program at church (which we missed! rolling up at places late or when its over has to stop) and then came back to the house and chilled with the fam. I must say I got some of the best jokes off my life hanging with those people I call siblings, down right HILARIOUS! yall... well some of yall have no clue lol. Our interaction at times will give you LIFE!

All the christmas gifts! All the ones I bought are in
the back with name tags and bows

A. excited about his gift

excited much?!

D. gotta stay fresh

A picture book I made my mom from pictures of the family

me and A.

what are the odds my sis and I bought each other the same watch... just different
colors evidently pretty high... hers is silver and mine is gold

well thats it...till next christmas!

Live. Laugh. Smile. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment