BBL

BBL

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

2010 Was A Very Good Year


2010... The year flew by... yet I feel that I did the most, between traveling, socializing, and accomplishments. This year I have traveled to Toronto (twice), Huntsville (twice), Atlanta, Bermuda, Detroit, and New York. I REALLY wanted to fit Florida and Vegas in there... But Florida is definitely on my itinerary for next year, and Vegas... at some some point.

This year has been the first year since I was 15 or 16 and a junior in high school that me, my sis and most of The Fam have lived in a good 3 hour radius. We did a LOT this year everything from fighting the elements to get to birthday parties to sabbath dinners, picnics and BBQs to hikes and accidents to going away dinners. (Kudos to the Planning Committee!!)

With the this year I have also bought my first car (RIP Betsy...she served me well), lived my 1st (of many years) fatherless years, lived the life of a fugitive ( that was kinda fun lol), been at my job over a year. Learned more people then I think "know me and how I react to things". Gained a better grip on this thing called budgeting to help me reach my financial goals. And I've met great people and started new friendships.

I pulled a few outrageous (for me) stunts in the beginning but somewhere along the way my common sense returned and I caught myself. Hopefully making me a better person somehow. All in all my year was a success. I had some very EPIC moments and memories from this year, We are 11 Days from New Years and for some reason I'm excited about all the possibilities, experience, friendships and memories 2011 has to offer me.

No comments:

Post a Comment