BBL

BBL

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Lets Get This Over With And Start Anew

The new year is two days away, for me 2011 is about several things...

One its about getting a better grip on my finances (paying off these student loans cuz me and Sallie aren't friends! and saving) and still living and enjoying life to the fullest. Its also about working on doing some of the things on my bucket list. Doing things I've never done before but have wanted to.

My mind set this year was " I don't give a F**K, I'mma do me and whatever I want" which I think stemmed from grieving and all that... (that mind set changed about half way through the year btw). However, my mind set this coming year is "I'm just gonna do me and broaden myself as a person, focusing on my goals", part of it sounds like the beginning of this years mind set but its different. This coming year I'm gonna just live my life and do me, you can come with me on my journey through 2011 or not. I'm not going to let others and their lack of enthusiasm ( I've learned that altho I love each and every one of my friends, we are different so there are some that appreciate and more accepting of my excitement and ideas better than others... they give the responses you are looking for and get caught up in the excitement and wanna do it as well), interest, bout- it -bout-it-ness or them backing out, stop me from doing the things I want to do.

In most cases I won't have to do or go anywhere solo usually if you make your desires known there is someone that will always want to join you. And I'm not saying I'm not going to accommodate people and their schedules, I will. But I've gotten to the point if I have no one to come with me and its something I really wanna do...I'm gonna do it. Yea, its nice to have someone there but if it means I have to go places and do things alone... so be it, I'm ok with it. Why should I let my life and its experience pass my by cuz "they didn't want to do it" or " I didn't have anyone to go with"?

I also wanna work on advancing my education. I should have been working on this... but I'm slacking with my life. I clearly take these long educational breaks..........., I think its time to get focused again.

And last but not least... *singing: I'm a hustler baby, I just want you to know!* I need a hustle! Can a girl find a way to make some extra pennies?!



Anyway 2010 its been real...but... Lesssssgo 2011!

Live. Laugh. Smile. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment