BBL

BBL

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Slowly but surely... knocking it out



Last night I was randomly checking out the status if one of my loans (the one I'm on a mission to halfway payoff by next year) making sure my payment had been applied and what not. And I noticed something last year this time I owned: $12,846.80 and currently I own $10,718.22.

In the last twelve months I've paid roughly 3,043.45 toward my loan.

Roughly $ 2,191.21 has gone to the principal and $852. 24 toward interest.

Yes... $3000 is a lot of money... and I still have a LONG way to pay off this loan, but I'm making progress . But my personal bright side is that I have knocked about $2,000 off my principal within the last year, which in my mind is great! I'm trying to get Sallie off my back ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment