BBL

BBL

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Dance Like No One Is Watching

Thursday I didn't have to work so I (and my sis) decided to go down to DC to see the bestie since I haven't seen that dude in a minute. Anyway we went to Macaroni Grill.... which TRIED MY PATIENCE and every adult fiber in my body!!! and then somehow we found our way to Borders Book Store.

As we were sitting there one thing lead to another and me and my sis started dancing in Borders (Not shown in the video is where a man looked around the corner and caught us dancing lol.)

Dancing randomly in some random store is a little outta character for me... but I really had fun that night. Sometimes you just gotta be spontaneous and dance like no one is watching [even if there is]!!


Live. Laugh. Smile Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment