BBL

BBL

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

First Post of the year: 2011 Goals

Well... 2011 is finally here! I'm a little late in posting this... but oh well...

I'm not a person that sits down and writes new years resolutions. Personally, I think its a bunch of foolery. Most people write this list of things they wanna do and life changing activities (i.e working out) and by March (if that) it has all fallen by the wayside. I don't have any new years resolutions but I do have a few goals I'd like to accomplish this coming year.

  • Go to Korea and Thailand for two weeks
  • Pay off half my $11,000 student loan by Oct 11'. (Roughly that would be about $5,000 by Oct and I hope about $6,000 by Dec 11.)
  • Take a motorcycle class
  • Go to Florida
  • Go to a NFL game ( yes... yes I know I'm not into sports for real but I want the experience)
  • See a Broadway show
  • Travel outta town at LEAST 3 times
  • Try at least 2 different types of cuisine I've never had before
  • Build of an emergency fund
  • Have at LEAST 100 blog posts this year
With a little budgeting, planning and focus I believe I can do all of these things this year.

"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail" ~Unkown

Live. Laugh. Smile. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment