BBL

BBL

Monday, October 4, 2010

October Quotes


I had the bright idea today to have a post every month full of quotes I like. So here are my Top 7 Quotes for October and a few honorable mentions.


1. The greatest gift I ever had come from God; I call him Dad! ~ Author Unknown


2. Any man can be a father. It takes someone special to be a dad. ~ Author Unknown

3. When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.
~Author Unknown

4. Sometimes the poorest man leaves his children the richest in inheritance.
~ Ruth E. Renkel

5. He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.
~ Clarence Budington Kelland

6. Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, loves leaves a memory no one steal.
~ From a headstone in Ireland

7. One father is more than a hundred Schoolmasters. ~ George Herbert



Honorable Mention:

A father is always making his baby into a little women. And when she is a women he turns her back again. ~Enid Bagnold

Old as she was, she still missed her daddy ~ Gloria Naylor

When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which was been your delight. ~ Kahile Gibran





Live. Laugh. Smile. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment