BBL

BBL

Monday, October 4, 2010

Weekend Summary

Its any other Monday morning after a good weekend with friends and family. It was a relatively chill weekend. I went to dinner and a movie friday. Helped organized sabbath dinner from the comfort of my bed via text sabbath morning ( I heart technology). Dressed in all black as a symbol of mourning for my dad with my mom and sister. Got to church for the letout ( gonna have to work on getting to church at a decent time). Had Sabbath dinner in what was a TRUE potluck! But the food was good. And topped off the sabbath with a walk to Cunningham Falls! Its been years since I had been there. It was a great sense of euphoria. All in all... great weekend. Shout out to the Planning Committee!

Steve Madden and Banana treat me right!

All Black Everything.
Jered. Fam.

The Planning Committee did it once again!

Ready to get the show started

What up?!

Climbing on the falls

I love the weekend. And hanging with friends and family.

Live. Laugh. Smile. Enough

No comments:

Post a Comment