BBL

BBL

Monday, October 25, 2010

25 random things you may or may not know...

I just ran across this note I posted to Facebook a while back and decided to post it here... Some of you have probably read this already but here it is again!!



1. I've been working with my dad in construction since the age of two till now. Whenever i go home my dad says "can you work with me tomorrow" or "i got this painting job i need you to do..."

2. Suv's are my vehicles of choice, i think they are great.

3. As a little kid, i thought i got the birthmark on my back from the time my dad was blending something in the blender and it exploded all over the kitchen and me before i could run under the table.

4. I like putting puzzles together.

5. I do not like kisses (unless they are from my man then i'm fine). But when other people kiss me it feels like their spit is seeping into my pores and i have to wipe it off.

6. I like a good joke, to laugh, and hear a good story.

7. I ate rat poise cuz i thought it was candy.

8. I'm a mild germophobic.

9. I get excited about my birthday at least two months before the actual day.

10. I'm allergic to apple skins.

11. Contrary to believe, my ears are not pierced. I once told an elder at church i'd get a tat before i'd to that. shocked the mess out of him.

12. i love traveling both in and out the country...

13. I want a chef (my twin feels me on this lol). Although i don't like to cook, i can cook. i'm kinda self-conscience about my food cuz i want people to enjoy it.

14. I highlighted my hair my junior year in collage to a Juicy Plum color. my hair came out, white at the roots, yellow in the middle and dirty brown at the ends. i looked in the mirror like OMG! I CAN NOT GO OUT LIKE THIS! Alli saved the day, i ended up with red hair which became a hit.

15. I listen to country music regularly.

16. I got suspended for two weeks my senior year in high school.

17. I like my name, I'm named after my dad, and not too many people have it.

18. I have bad phone luck. Every phone i've had has been dropped in the water and I'm always dropping it...hence my current situation....

19. When i was younger i was jealous of my sister's long nice hair. Mine was shorter and that black hair....so my mom told me to pray about it.

20. At around ten, i was driving my mom's car while my dad was tailgating me... i put on the breaks and he ended up running into the back of the car. five minutes later i ran into the front porch of the house. I felt to bad i busted into tears

21. when i say i don't care, 98% of the time i literally DO NOT care.

22. I dislike rude adults that don't show respect for younger people, and i don't like disrespectful children.

23. I have no regrets. I enjoy my life.

24. I can not take my sister seriously when she is mad. i think it is the most hilarious thing. but thats because she doesn't get mad very often.

25. I'm thankful for all of my friends and family, i believe God has placed all of them in my life for a reason.


Live. Laugh. Smile. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment