BBL

BBL

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Come One... Come All

I just want my own little corner of the earth to live. Most times I don't mind still living at home with my mom. And although I'm cool with my job, I hate the fact that it is the middle of nowhere, form any semblance of civilization and that a social life is pretty... nonexistent.

One thing I really look forward to when I get my own place (hopefully in a more populated area that combines church, family, social life, and job into a closer proximity because what I do currently is just... plain stupid) is the fact that I can entertain.

I like having sabbath dinner at my house when the mood strikes me. It's one of the many things I miss about having my own place. Currently, only my die hard friends or those that somehow get "suckered" into it because they didn't really know the depths of how far I live will/have made the journey to Mecca. So I have to space my dinners to like once a year...

I wanna be able to have Sabbath dinners spare of the moment or planned. Have people over for a lite Friday night dinner. Have BBQ's. Throw a holiday party. And if the day comes that I find myself in a relationship/married I want to have couple dinner parties. It's so important to me that my man is cool with having people over (it just might be a relationship requirement thats how strongly I feel about this) & if he can cook... even better!!

There is nothing like good fellowship...



*Sigh* I need a cool, nice, spacious kitchen like this to cook in...

I think this table is simple yet modern.
I'd definitely put this dinning room table in my house

Friends...

Good times...

Good food...

Well... one day it will happen!!



Live. Laugh. Smile. Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. Holy carp. I want this apt too. I LOVE my apt. So glad I moved out. It does eat into the disposable income thats for sure... Maybe you should move to TO!

    ReplyDelete