BBL

BBL

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Tulle & Doves

I feel like I haven't blogged in ages... but it's really been a little over a week. I've been busy the past week, my life has consisted of late nights and early mornings plus... I haven't even been around the internet to blog. Anyway, this post isn't about whats been happening the past week or my latest revelations (which I might reveal in a later post). It's about my new favorite skirt! I saw this skirt and knew I had to have it.


So.... I have this thing where I name certain clothing
(call me strange) depending on what it reminds me of  .... and this is 
my tutu skirt. Blame all the tulle!

Truthfully, I should have waited to wear this skirt till 
it was warmer but I was too impatient, so I threw on a
cardi since it's still a little cold out.
I heart the tulle, the sheerness, and  the length...
It's great. 

My dove belt from H & M
( see... I name stuff I have NO idea if those are doves -___-)
Welp... I have nothing else to say... you can only talk about a skirt so long *shrugs*... so.... till next time!

Live. Love. Smile. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. lol love it keke...very fab skirt ;-) and the belt is AMAZING! the combo, two thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete