BBL

BBL

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Just Salad?!

I have been trying to write this post ALL week (literally) but my computer has been giving me problems up loading my videos. I've finally worked out a solution. Anyway, as you know... my Twin and I decided to go on a raw foods fast. This past Sabbath we had our fist raw dinner which actually turned out pretty well. I love putting on a good dinner... but a raw one?... that was something a little out of my element.


                              

After some deliberation we decided to change it from
a 30day fast to 21days.



About to start making my salad

Orange & Olive salad.
It was my first time making that... but it came out good.
Plus its salad... how hard can it be?!

I forget the name of this...but I think its...
Zucchini Alfredo?.... I could be wrong on that tho... 

One of our guests lol 

Kale Salad
I think this salad was my personal favorite of the day

Cabbage Salad

The different salads

So I'm on day 6 of my raw foods diet, the time has really flown by. I was a little nervous about losing weight...but so far so good. (This raw thing has caused me to go out and buy a scale... I'm not sure if that is good or bad yet).

Anyway, I've been eating fruits, making smoothies, eating nuts & raisins, and salads. Tomorrow with be will be my last day of raw food for a little while. Beginning Saturday I will be attempting to go on a cleanse and fasting for a week. Although I plan to juice things like carrots, apples, greens and whatever else I come up with and continue to make my smoothies the hardest part is yet to come. I heart food and eating!!! I hope next week goes as fast as thing week...We shall see though.


Live. Love. Smile. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment