BBL

BBL

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Mixing Up The Old

The other day I was hungry as usual so I went to to the store not really knowing what I was gonna make... But at some point after wandering down the aisle I settled upon lasagna. Usually when I make it I just use noodles, sauce, tofu, and cheese. But this time I decided to be a little creative and add sauteed onions, bell pepper, olives & and griller crumbles to the sauce and put some spinach to the mix as well. 

The fixings... 

 Sauteed onions, bell peppers, olives...

 Add some crumbles...

 Add a little sauce....

Mix a little bit 

Before it was cooked.
I guess a  missed some steps of actually layering it 
but ah well... 

 After its cooked.
Clearly in my hunger and excitement I forgot to 
take a picture before I got a piece lol 


 It actually came out pretty good. I might make it this way more often. 

Live. Love. Smile. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment