BBL

BBL

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Random Weekend Recap

One thing I like about a four day weekend is that I get a three day work week! Yes I'm winning at life over here!

I feel like I had a lot going on but I really didn't.

Friday
I sold the first car I ever had. Bitter sweet moment. Besty (my car) and I had some grand adventures together. I bought my first vintage dress (I've wanted a vintage dress for a MINUTE now). It is a very "bombshell" looking dress. But I need a few accessories before it makes its debut.

Saturday
Made an appearance at church. Had a mini phone photo shoot on the sidewalk outside church, then went to dinner at my god mother's house for good food and a lively discussion. And Saturday night I found myself at the movies watching Unknown. (*random rant* I hate when individuals push the limits of time and end up being late. I ended up missing the first several minutes of the movie -_-).

Sunday
I have not been to a good mall in MONTHS so I went to see what I can spend my few pennies on. H&M treated me well. CPK satisfied my food craving. And then I was off to saw the Bestie for a few minutes before I went to see My Bestest Buddy Ever who was in town this weekend, so I waited around to see him and some other friends.

Monday
....was spent in bed...I might have rubbed it in a little bit that I had yesterday off lol (OK I did *shrugs*). It was all in fun. Although I got my payback this morning -__-.



Anyway the weekend was quite chill, and yet eventful for my boring life.

Live. Love. Smile. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment