BBL

BBL

Monday, February 14, 2011

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

I like valentines day... I'm not sure why. Suitors are not knocking my door down, piles off valentines cards, candy, flowers, and surprises don't fill my day. But I still like valentines day. Although... I don't think your love for someone should be reduced to one day of the year were you engage in a few nice gestures. I think anytime is a good time to show your love and appreciation for that special person or people in your life.


"A kiss is a lovely trick, designed by nature to stop words when speech becomes superfluous" ~ Ingrid Bergmen


"The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart" ~ Josiah G. Hooland


"The most eloquent silence; that of two mouths meeting in a kiss" ~ Unknown


"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" ~Alfred Lord Tennyson



"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." ~ Heather Cortez

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart." ~ Helen Keller


"When you are in love you cant fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams." ~ Dr. Seuss

Live. Love. Smile. Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. where are the black folk in these pics! lol, just teasing. you speak truth though

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't readily find nice pictures of black couples. its actually sad and annoys me. I would actually prefer that. Maybe I have to search for some a little harder. They have to be out there! lol

    ReplyDelete