BBL

BBL

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Set in Stone

Lets be honest... going to Korea was not on the radar of things to do for me. Until last summer. Considering my two god brothers are there, some of their friends that I've come to know over the years, college AND high school friends are all currently there.... I feel this is will the opportunity of a lifetime.

Last month I got the time off from work this month.... I BOUGHT MY PLANE TICKET!!!

Let me just say buying a plane ticket to Korea borderline hurt my heart! Expensive is not the word! Thankfully, I have been saving for this, so when the moment arrived I was ready. This has been my biggest purchase this year. Even though it was expensive it could have been worse. Most tickets cost somewhere between $1500 and $1800. But due to the diligent work of my Twin we were able to purchase tickets for a little over $1100. Still a LOT but better. I told her I was gonna put Jesus on the tickets and I was not joking! I was not trying to pay over 1500 for a plane ticket so I took it to Jesus and prayed about it...(hey, you gotta do that sometimes )

Now that the tickets have been bought, all we have to do it is (patiently) wait for the time to come to embark on this great journey.




Live. Laugh. Smile. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment