BBL

BBL

Thursday, September 29, 2011

*sighs* Hair Woes

I've been bored with my hair for a while. So I cut more defined layers into my hair last week. Somewhere between  1 1/2 inches in some spots to about 4 inches in others. Now... I like cutting my hair. If I could realistically trim my hair every other week or so I probably would. The feeling you get from freshly trimmed hair is the best.

Anyway, for the past week I've been under the sneaking suspicion that my hair cut was off. And last night my suspicions were conformed. The transition in my longest layers are not smooth and on my top layers one side of my hair looks chopped off while the other side looks a litter more blended. The transition between layers could be a whole lot smoother. Also my hair seems a whole like thicker... I don't know what that's about. Could be the humidity, maybe the layers, but it could be something else, I'm not sure. I just know I don't like this cut I got. My only saving grace is that you can't really tell when I actually curl my hair.

So for the next couple of months I'm going to be doing plenty of updos, curls, ponytails, I might even go a month without straightening my hair (yea.... I might be reaching with that one tho LOL) and doing things to promote hair growth so it can grow out so I can cut it again... and properly this time.

Live.Love. Smile. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment