BBL

BBL

Monday, September 12, 2011

Highlights... Lowlights...pt2

Great:
 - Seeing my friends
     - My roommate and girls
     - Making a special trip to DC to see my friend that came into town... lest I be burned at the stake!
     - Going out to dinner with a friend to a vegetarian restaurant (minus when they knocked over a cup of water over the whole table and seat. Bare lotioned skin and wet vinyl seating = the worst) and then getting fresh baked sweet potato pie! I love pie! I blame my dad for that lol!
- Not having to pay for parking in NYC city
- Getting into the Museum of Modern Art for free! ( have I mentioned I don't like museums?... no?... well I don't care for them for real although I will go. So going for free works for me!
- Planning a surprise birthday dinner for my mom.  
- Finding a gift for my moms birthday. Asking that woman for gift ideas is so HARD she never knows what she wants.

Not great:

-Parking in Manhattan is stupid and expensive. And the amount of times one spends driving around looking for a spot is utterly ridiculous!
-The fact I can't be in two places at once. I missed out on a great weekend at home last weekend.
- Standing in the shower in my hotel room 2 1/2 hours way from my office I suddenly remembered I had a staff meeting the next morning... talk about annoyed and blown. That's what happens when dates are changed and you fail to update your calendar.
- Not being able to see one of my friend I haven't seen in years and yet talk to all the time while I was in NY.
- My dad not being around for my mom's surprise birthday party.
- Unspoken. It sounds like I'm taking prayer requests!... Anyway I just don't want to share that what it truly is. *shrugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment