BBL

BBL

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Power Puff Girl

I saw this picture as I was wandering around the internet and for some reason I really liked this girls look.
One Saturday morning before church I decided to try to implement this picture. I'm not a big fan of big, or high hair. But like I said before I liked the picture and figured I had enough hair to give it a whirl. This was definitely an out of the box hair experience for me. Would I do it again? I don't know...maybe... but I would have to perfect it some more cuz I didn't like how my poof came out. I like the girl in the pictures "poof" better then my "poof". To me hers has a defined messy look... and mine is a round uber defined puff ball sitting on top my head -_-. (I feel I can take these risks when I attend  a small church.... no one is gonna see me for real anyway *shrugs*.... Well now you are...but I'm back to my #LongHairDontCare self....  so who cares if you see this pics *shrugs*).

Doing this style on freshly washed hair is a challenge. My hair didn't want to act right at all. I think it would work better on hair that is several days old.


Puff Ball Peters

What you see is what you get!! 

  

 At the end of the of the day Irene destroyed my hair. I went to the car to get something (the winds were something else I almost got carried away!!) and by the time I got back inside my hair was thoroughly wind tossed haha. Even thought I confidently wore my puff ball... I was glad to let my hair down and put it into something normal lol!

Live. Love. Smile. Enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment