BBL

BBL

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Dear Mama...

This past weekend my mom celebrated another year of life. I don't know how old she is cuz she barely knows how old she is -___________-.

I'm a lover of birthdays and believe in celebrating in some capacity. This year me and my siblings planned a surprise birthday dinner for my mom. I sent my little minions on the task of finding out what her favorite meal was. And I did my usual planning and cooking. I told my mom I was having a dinner I just didn't tell her it was for her.

 She said she wanted a big frame...

 And thats what I got...

 This cake was actually really good!

 Friends :) 

Cutting her cake 

I believe my mom was pleasantly surprised and enjoyed herself. I only wish her husband could have been around.....

Live. Love. Smile. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment