BBL

BBL

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I Have Time... But I'm Not Ready

Dear Blog... 

I miss you and think about you often. I really do! But sometimes I get sooo busy and other times I don't really know or have anything to say... so some times you get a little neglected. 

KP


lol... I don't know what I've been doing with my life the last several weeks. Anyway, it's June and according to my little countdown clock (on the right side of this blog) I have 25 more days till I head to Korea. Yes, 25 days is a lot, BUT in reality not so much since I do my packing on weekends.
  • June 11: Chillin hard with the fam and preparing for campmeeting
  • June 18: Finishing up campmeeting and busy going to a wedding
  • June 25: Finally Packing
Yes... I know I have a whole weekend to pack and get things together but really something is bound to come up that won't all allow me to dedicate the time and effort I would like to packing.  Plus... since I'm going out the country for a while I want to make sure I pack properly with everything I need and as lite as possible lol. So I have created a little do to list for this journey....

Get Ready For Korea To Do List:
  • Delete Everything on my iPod and start over (Thanks Brian for putting this bright idea in my head -____- lol)
  • Add new game apps and music to iPod
  • Get some movies
  • Get a good book to read (suggestions welcomed)
  • Plan a wardrobe for two weeks (Two weeks is a LONG time to be away from my closet yo! that means, clothing, shoes, accessories,) I'm about to do some SERIOUS remixing while I'm there...  
  • Buy new suitcase(s)
  • Find a ride to the airport
  • Buy a bigger memory card
Umm... At the moment I feel like that's it. I'm sure I'll  find more things as time goes on though. Time is gonna be flying by, before I know it I'll be headed out on this new adventure.

Live. Love. Smile. Enough

No comments:

Post a Comment