BBL

BBL

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Just Go With It ...

Along with a wedding comes a bridal shower/bachelorette party. I wasn't really sure what the festivities were going to be like for the evening but I was told it was going to be a casual affair. I have no problem grabbing jeans and a T-shirt, I could live in those actually. But it's a bridal shower for goodness sake... you have to dress up a little bit.

Anyway for a while now I've wanted to dress up some shorts. So I figured this would be the perfect opportunity since I have nothing else going on with my life *rolls eyes*. So I put an outfit together I felt pretty good about...packed it (along with a backup outfit lol).. and didn't think about it until it was time to go to the bridal shower.

It wasn't until I was getting dressed and listening to the other girls talk about what they had brought that I started to doubt my choice and wondering if what I picked out was appropriate for the evening because I was clearly the only fool in shorts -_____- lol. But I pressed on, what else do u do when all the clothes you have are the ones you packed? lol. After I got fully dressed I didn't feel so crazy about what I picked. And the fact I got a couple of compliments didn't hurt either lol.

The moral of the evening...
Don't doubt what you picked out to wear...
Be confident in what you decide to wear...
Chances are... Someone will appreciate what you have on and will like it


I don't really like how my hair looks in the pic but oh well lol
but I do like the outfit
Loitering
I got tired of my hair the way it was lol

Jacket: Banana Rebublic 
Shirt: Ann Taylor 
Shorts: Forever 21
Shoes: Steve Madden
Earrings: Icings. 

Sidenote: You can't see my earrings... but I heart them! They are round, COLORFUL and sparkly. 

Live. Love. Smile. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment