BBL

BBL

Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Team....

No matter what is going on, who is around, or the craziness that transpires... if I'm with my team we are going to have a GOOD time and not to be boastful...who ever is rolling with us will have a good time...it's just a fact of life. And this past weekend was no exception.
My girls! I heart these chicks!

My roommate's sister got married this past weekend in DC bringing my friends in town for the weekend (insert KP excitement). I had to work campmeeting part of the weekend so I was only there from Saturday evening to early Monday morning. It was just a day but it seemed like so much longer. So many great moments and jokes happened. From seeing my roommate I haven't seen in almost TWO YEARS to finding myself in the HOOD. To the wedding and reception to piling TEN seemingly intelligent adults in a 7 passenger van to go to McDonald's (one band one voice lol smh) at one in the morning because everyone was hungry and that was the only place open. To me getting 2 hours of sleep (basically a nap) before I made the 2 1/2 hour drive to work the next morning. I'm fairly certain I zoned off and fell asleep at my desk a couple times -_-. Anyone that knows me or been around me for a period of time, knows I like to sleep and have no problem leaving to I can "get in my bed!", but since I only see my girls a couple times a year... I figured I could sacrifice some sleep for one night lol.

Here are a couple of my favorite pics...


Loitering lol 

Alli, Lyd & Me hitting in the streets
in the trusty Explorer. 
Memories! 
Waiting for the wedding to start 

Awww
Love a Griffin! 

You gotta love that self portrait lol 

Mark!

The Team! 

Me at work after 2 hrs of sleep -___-
Rough.

All in all it was a great intense epic weekend!

Live. Love. Smile. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment