BBL

BBL

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

So Proud of You!!!

This past weekend I found myself in Tennessee at my little brothers high school graduation. I am very proud of him to say the least. I saw my brother in a different light and was pleasantly surprised by the speeches he put together ( who knew), him singing a solo (my level of pride at that moment  was epic), and just the way he carried himself. Yea... He is still my little brother and I will probably always view him as that... although I do see great growth in him .

Here are a few of my favorite pics of the weekend.... (out of 168 photos... I whittled it down to 19 :/ lol)

 Me and the Sis 

 Me and Mom 

 I really like this pic of the graduate... 

 Proud Mother and Son 

These two...

.....me.... 


 Most of the fam...

 You better sang boy!
(I was so proud in this moment)
  
 About to descend into the watery grave in the 
muddy river lol 

 Baptized! 

 This guy had not planned to get baptized that 
day but felt compelled to do so.
A pretty awesome moment. 

 Both brothers got baptized actually...

  The graduate and I 

 The crew 

 :D 

 haha gotta love the walk.

 lovely! 

 My buddy Sam! 

Grandpa! :)

I'm extremely proud of my brother. The only thing about monumental family occasions is that my dad isn't around to see him. I know my dad would have been so proud... 

All in all though... it was a great weekend

Live. Love. Smile. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I JUST CRIED, THOSE WERE BEAUTIFUL PICTURES AND VERY THOUGHT PROVOKING,CONGRATS TO YOUR BROTHER, FAMILY AND GOD BLESS, PRAYERS FOR CONTINUED GROWTH WITHIN THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

    a struggling SDA

    ReplyDelete