BBL

BBL

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

ooVoo Me

Monday night I should have been productive with my life but I spent a good 4 hours of my life on ooVoo and skype! I had some of the BEST jokes, took a trip down memories lane, had a guest appear in my group chat (AWKWARD!!)... I probably ended up talking to my roomies 3 outta the 4 hours I was video chatting.

I have be working on these these girls (one specifically, to get her life together) so we could video chat. Monday night it finally happened and it was so good. It was almost like we were back it at Oakwood. This is gonna change the way we do "business" lol. Don't get me wrong I like three way phone calls and our BBM group chats and all but video is just better cuz we can view facial expressions and it doesn't make the distance seems as far.

We decided that even if we have to get in our cars and drive and stay in a freaking Super 8 we are getting together this year. We have been to apart as whole group too long!

These pics are stupid small...

But this is us taking pics of each other with our Blackberrys
while video chatting
. Call us losers if you like lol. But I heart these girls



"Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you."
- Elbert Hubard

Live. Love. Smile. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment